This paper contains step-by-step instructions to create a test lab containing integrated servers running Exchange Server 2013, Lync Server 2013, and SharePoint Server 2013.
Microsoft Test Lab Guides (TLGs) are a set of documents that step you through the configuration and demonstration of a Microsoft technology or product in a standardized test lab environment, which starts with a common base configuration that mimics a simplified intranet and the Internet. TLGs are designed to be modular, extensible, and stackable to configure complex, multi-product solutions. TLGs make learning about products, technologies, and solutions easier by providing that crucial hands-on, “I built it out myself” experience.
In this test lab, integrated functionality is deployed by using the following:
· One computer running Windows® Server® 2012 named DC1 that is configured as an intranet domain controller, Domain Name System (DNS) server, and DHCP server.
· One intranet member server running Windows Server 2012 named SQL1 that is configured as a SQL database server and enterprise root certification server.
· One intranet member server running Windows Server 2012 named SP1 that is configured as an enterprise root certification authority and a SharePoint Server 2013 web server.
· One intranet member server running Windows Server 2012 named EX1 that is configured as the Exchange Server 2013 email server.
· One intranet member server running Windows Server 2012 named LYNC1 that is configured as the Lync Server 2013 Standard Edition server.
· One member client computer running Windows 8 named CLIENT1.
· One member client computer running Windows 8 named CLIENT2.
The integrated test lab consists of a single subnet named Corpnet (10.0.0.0/24) that simulates a private intranet. Computers on the Corpnet subnet connect by using a hub or switch. See the following figure.
Pierre Erol GIRAUDY
Président du Club UGSF